To avoid any delay in the appeal process, please complete all provided spaces on the form below. It is the responsibility of the appellant to ensure accuracy of the form.
The following are not considered valid reasons for filing a citation appeal:
- The lack of knowledge of the rules and regulations.
- The inability to locate available space in the correct zone, inability to find a legal space, or inability to park legally due to other vehicles parked illegally.
- Inclement weather conditions.
- Tardiness to class or an appointment.
- The use of emergency flashers to justify illegal parking.
- Permission to park given by anyone other than a named Transportation Services employee.
Appearance before the appeals committee is not required. The completed form will be used as appellant’s statement of appeal. Individuals who wish to provide additional supporting evidence such as witness statements, photos, or diagrams should complete the appeal at the Transportation Services office located at 451 Campus Drive East between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM. In the absence of such evidence, the Court may be inclined to accept the testimony of the ticketing officer as convicting evidence. Appellants should be aware that certain appeals (such as those resting upon doctor’s advice or involving automobile problems) will be rejected if not adequately corroborated by written documentation. Appellants will be notified by email if their appeal is granted.
All appeals will be assessed a $5.00 processing fee.
Processing fees and citation amounts will be credited to student accounts for any granted appeals.
REQUIRED FIELDS = *