Home | Frequently Asked Questions | Vehicle Registration | Traffic and Parking Regulations | Permit Registration | Citations and Appeals | Parking Violations | Maps


In order to register for a parking permit for the 2006 - 2007 academic year, you must first go to mybama.ua.edu. Scroll down to the Student Services section and click on "Register Here for a Parking Permit"

Link to MyBama

Back to Parking Services