Visitor Parking Deck Daily Rates
|7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday - Friday|
|Each Subsequent Hour||$2.00|
|Maximum Daily Charge||$10.00 (per entry)|
|6:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m. Monday - Friday and Weekends|
|Reduced Rates||.50 per hour|
Visitors on campus may park in one of the four parking decks listed below:
Student Center Parking Deck: The two entrances are located off Campus Drive West and McCorvey Drive.
Campus Drive Parking Deck: The entrance is located off Campus Drive East, east of Hackberry Lane.
North ten Hoor Parking Deck: The entrance is located off Campus Drive West just north of Publix Supermarket.
Capstone Parking Deck: The entrance is located off 2nd Avenue.
To locate one of the above-mentioned parking decks, select the Wayfinding button to the top left-hand corner of our Interactive Campus Map (https://www.ua.edu/map/), enter the name of the deck in the search box and press enter on your keyboard.
Visitors to campus may also purchase one-day permits in the Transportation Services office, at 451 Campus Drive East. These permits are valid in all legal zones (excluding parking decks, gated lots, and designated spaces) unless otherwise specified.
ParkMobile is a service that provides our customers with a more convenient option to pay for timed parking on campus. You can use the app for your phone, and you only need to complete a few steps to begin using it:
- Download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play store
- Register for the service; (email, password, payment info)
- Find the parking space with the Parkmobile sign (the app has a parking locator as well) with the zone number.
- Then enter the zone number to identify the parking area where your vehicle is located and start the session. You also have the option to opt-in to receive a reminder 15 minutes before the expiration time, and this will allow you to add more time to your parking.
Please visit our ParkMobile page for more information on the service.
Solar Powered Multi-space Pay stations
The pay stations are available to be used by visitors, students, faculty, and staff with or without a current permit. The pay station only accepts the following credit cards; VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
The solar-powered pay stations are located at:
- Campus Drive Parking Deck Surface lot (West Side)
- Campus Drive Parking Deck Surface lot (East Side)
- Upper Recreation Center
- Student Center Surface lot
Pay Station Daily Rates
|Each Subsequent Hour *||$2.00|
* This excludes the Upper Recrecation Center paystation, it has a fixed rate of $0.50 an hour 24 hours a day.
Instructions for purchasing Parking at the Pay station
4. You will then be given the cost and prompted to swipe your credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are excepted).
5. Next, you will receive the option to enter a phone number, this will allow the system to warn you when time is expiring and provide you the option to add more time if needed.
Visitor Parking Assistance
Any visitor parking questions or concerns should be directed to the Transportation Services Office located in the Campus Drive Parking Deck 451 Campus Drive:
Phone: (205) 348-5471