For your convenience, Parking Service will offer extended hours on the following days;
Saturday August 19th: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday August 20th 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Updated campus and parking maps have been uploaded, you may view them on our Parking Maps page.
2017-2018 Student Permit Prices
Student online parking permit registration will open June 27, 2017 at 9:00 am.
Students who registered for fall classes prior to July 12th must wait until their registration window opens to purchase a permit. Students will be notified of their permit registration date and time through their Crimson email.
All students who register for fall classes on or after July 12th will not receive an email notification. These students will only be required to wait 24 hours after registering for their fall classes to purchase their permit.
2017-2018 Faculty/Staff Permit Prices
Faculty/staff online registration will open August 1, 2017 at 9:00 am.
Faculty/Staff Green $325
Reserve Rose Administration $650
Interim Parking Information Effective 5/8/2017 – 5/26/2017
During interim, free parking is available in the Ferguson, Campus Drive, and ten Hoor parking decks. Individuals electing to park in surface lots will be required to display a valid parking permit or utilize the pay stations located near the Student Recreation Center and adjacent to the Campus Drive Parking Deck. Visitor permits may be purchased at the Transportation Services Office located at 451 Campus Drive East (inside the Transit Hub).
Parking Permit Information Effective 5/8/2017 – 7/21/2017
- Commuter Permits: Valid in all commuter zones. No additional deck access will be granted for southeast or northeast permit holders.
- Perimeter Permit: NO CHANGE. Valid only in the Perimeter zone.
- Residential Permits: NO CHANGE. Valid in the designated residential zone, the upper Student Recreation surface lot, and the Perimeter zone.
- Reserve Permits: Valid in the designated reserve lot/deck, all commuter zones, and the Perimeter zone.
- Faculty/Staff Green and Reserve Permits: Valid in all commuter and residential zones, and the Perimeter zone.
- Perimeter permits: Valid only in the Perimeter zone.
All other parking rules and regulations will remain in effect.
Summer Semester permits are valid for Interim, Summer I and Summer II
Effective May 1, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m. student permit prices will be reduced to the following summer semester rates:
Ride Amigos is a ride share program that allows students of the University of Alabama to connect and utilize carpool opportunities among their fellow classmates. Once you place your origin and destination in the system you can find other people to carpool with, search for driving, biking or walking distance to your destination or see if you can catch a bus on your route. If you review the Ride Amigos tab on our webpage you can also review training videos that help you get started.
To stay up to date on all construction and road closures on campus please visit Wayfinding.ua.edu.