Summer Semester permits are valid for Interim, Summer I and Summer II
Effective May 7, 2018 beginning at 8:00 a.m. student permit prices will be reduced to the following summer semester rates:
Patron permits will be available for purchase on May 1st 2018 for $20.00. The permit will be valid until 8/15/2018
Interim Parking Information Effective 5/7/2018 – 5/28/2018
During interim, free parking is available in the Ferguson, Campus Drive, and ten Hoor parking decks. Visitor permits may be purchased at the Transportation Services Office located at 451 Campus Drive East (inside the Transit Hub).
Parking Permit Information Effective 5/7/2018 – 8/5/2018
- Commuter Permits: Valid in all commuter zones. No additional deck access will be granted for southeast or northeast permit holders.
- Perimeter Permit: NO CHANGE. Valid only in the Perimeter zone.
- Residential Permits: NO CHANGE. Valid in the designated residential zone, the upper Student Recreation surface lot, and the Perimeter zone.
- Reserve Permits: Valid in the designated reserve lot/deck, all commuter zones, and the Perimeter zone.
- Faculty/Staff Green and Reserve Permits: Valid in all commuter and residential zones, and the Perimeter zone.
- Perimeter permits: Valid only in the Perimeter zone.
All other parking rules and regulations will remain in effect.
Updated campus and parking maps have been uploaded, you may view them on our Parking Maps page.
Ride Amigos is a ride share program that allows students of the University of Alabama to connect and utilize carpool opportunities among their fellow classmates. Once you place your origin and destination in the system you can find other people to carpool with, search for driving, biking or walking distance to your destination or see if you can catch a bus on your route. If you review the Ride Amigos tab on our webpage you can also review training videos that help you get started.
To stay up to date on all construction and road closures on campus please visit Wayfinding.ua.edu.