Students may designate access to their academic records (including parking records) to parents and/or guardians via their myBama account. The ‘Record Release to Parent/Guardian’ link is under the Student Services folder located on the Student Tab of myBama. Students may designate access only to individuals that are listed as an emergency contact, which they may also enter through their myBama account. To deactivate a previously assigned release, students must submit a request in writing to the Office of the University Registrar.

Back to Parking Services